Friday, April 1, 2011

Art In The Open - Wexford, Ireland! Yay!



I have wanted to go to Ireland for as long as I can remember.  I don't think I have any Irish ancestors, but I feel very connected to the country.  This summer, end of July to the beginning of August, I will be going to Ireland!  Yay!  Below is a video done last year of some of the things going on at the festival.  Best yet, I will be painting in a plein air festival, Art In The Open, held in Wexford, Ireland, southeast Ireland.  I have been "talking" via the site, Plein Eire with lots of people for the last year and a half, so I feel like I will be meeting friends.  So slainte! (cheers!)

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

You'll love it. I went to Ireland a few years ago. I contacted artists before going and met up with several. I visited their studios and painted with others in plein air. A wonderful experience! Enjoy.